Saturday, June 2, 2007
Church bulletins can be really hilarious
Some church bulletin bloopers I gathered from the Net:
1. Bertha Belch, a missionary from Africa will be speaking tonight at Calvary Memorial Church in Racine. Come tonight and hear Bertha Belch all the way from Africa.
2. "Ladies, don't forget the rummage sale. It's a chance to get rid of those things not worth keeping around the house. Don't forget your husbands."
3. The sermon this morning: "Jesus Walks on the Water". The sermon tonight "Searching for Jesus".
4. Next Thursday there will be tryouts for the choir. They need all the help they can get.
5. Barbara remains in the hospital and needs blood donors for more transfusions. She is also having trouble sleeping and requests tapes of Pastor Jack's sermons.
6. Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our community.
7. Don't let worry kill you off-let the Church help.